Our services are often developed through the following consecutive phases:
- Assistance to the owners of the property in writing, on the one hand the user requirements and on the other hand, the Validation Master Plan (VMP).
- Assistance to the owners of the property in the creation of the Validation Committee.
- Management and drafting of the necessary documents for the municipal, regional and federal authorizations.
- Drafting of the documentation of project in DQ (Design Qualification) format.
- Generation of any validation documentation, both regarding the civil works as well as for the clean room data sheets.
- Processing facilities: reactors, electrical and control installations, mechanical installations, etc.
- Service installations: air conditioning, distribution of solvents and reagents, sanitation, nitrogen, waste treatment, etc.
- Specific installations: treatment of air, purified water, breathable air, clean steam, etc.
- Laboratory equipments.
- Assistance to the owners of the property on FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) testing and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) of the equipment and important facilities subject to validation reviews.
- Along with the owners of the property, the creation of documents for IQ (Installation Qualification).
- Assistance to the owners of the property in the process of Plant Start-Up.
- Assistance to the owners of the property in the creation of the PQ (Performance Qualification) documentation.
The outline of our activities allows our customers to have a single contact to manage all aspects of the design of such type of installations in order to coordinate their critical aspects.